Interoids was a bizarre fanfiction project created by Natalie Neumann that helped launch her passion for passion for writing fiction. Natalie does not recommend that you try to read the original work due to its low quality, structural issues, and grammatical errors. Instead, she encourages you to read the summary included in Volume 05: Intertoids of The Saga of Vincent Dawn and Volume 01: Intertoids of Natalie Rambles About The Saga of Vincent Dawn to better understand the content of this novella.
Tale One: M of the Silver Hole
Tale Two: The Autumn Dice
Tale Three: The Longest Fantastical Star
Tale Four: Twin Paths of Fate
Tale Five: Seperation of the First Self
Tale Six: Revelations on Infinite Earths
Tale Seven: The Indoctrination
Tale Eight: Dawn For One
Tale Nine: Dusk For All
Tale Ten: Journey of Infinite Earths
Tale Eleven: Timeless Paradigm
Tale Twelve: The Last Drop
Lore, because I felt like crafting a world:
Distraught Universe: Ideas gathered from observing things considered to be male. In constant war, with 90% of the male population, who are 95% of the population, being soldiers known as bricks, and the rest being used to serve one goal, eliminate all things female.
Bricks: Soldiers made to fight off things that are not deemed proper, or masculine. Very tall and strong, with their only graceful action being aiming a gun at a moving target.
Boars: a mix between metal and meats that is piloted by a brick and acts like a biological tank with customized weapons. Meat comes from unused Fems flesh.
Fems: A derogatory term for females in this universe who have not been turned into carriers. Still look like normal women
Marsing: They consider themselves to be a war based and more “male” species that Fems, and they convert them into Carriers. It can also mean the process of turning Fems into Bricks, but that is rarely done unless they have proven themselves by killing a few bricks. Or their organs are filled with testosterone and given to injured bricks.
Carriers: The bi-universal term for the gender that births children in each of these universes. They are considered to be a necessary evil, something that just drags them along, with both looking for a way out. The male universe has them as hairless creatures that are condensed to the size of a car wheel, with two holes as their only visible features. One is for holding and releasing one single large fetus, the other is for taking in nutrients and DNA to forge a new Brick.
Fantasy Universe: Ideas gathered from viewing things more feminine. Set in a fairly standard medieval time period, with 95% of the population being women, and the other 5% being men who only exist to bare children.
Zanker: Term for the female warriors within this universe. Main species that values both arts and combat, but lack magic. Set in a traditional fantasy environment. Notably short, but very dexterous.
Tail: A very long and flexible, but retractable genitalia that has a very thick hide and is far stronger than an arm. Up to a meter long and can grab up things that are up to and over 300 pounds. Can also be used to “jack” into things like the Centaur-sets. Can also shoot acid in times of danger
Carriers: The bi-universal term for the gender that births children in each of these universes. They are considered to be a necessary evil, something that just drags them along, with both looking for a way out. The female universe has them as hairy creatures that look like men, although they have massive testicles that can expand to the size of basketballs if they are impregnated from their vaginas, which are referred to as just that.
Centaur-sets: Horses with sockets for arms, legs, and tails. Stationary unless in danger or being ridden by a Zanker who possesses them and controls them completely. If the horse is killed in battle, the ridder lives on, now with the strength of a horse.